Friday, October 7, 2022

OddBall Art - Creepy Cute Ghost... Boooo

Hello!
Today i am entering this card into the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

Outlawz  October Sponsor - OddBall Art

I am using: OddBall Art - Creepy Cute Ghost

For this card, i started with some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Simple Backgrounds.  I used the PNG format of the ghost, bow banner and spiders and layered the digital images on top of the digital paper.  I used Prismacolor pencils and colored in the images and added spider strings to each spider. I used a moon mask and made a halo for the moon.  I also, distressed the edges.  I used Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire for the halo and the edges.  Next, i wanted some more texture so i stitched the gray cheesecloth to the card. Last, i adhered the card front to the card base.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Simple Backgrounds (coming soon!)


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful your card. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Outlaws "Progressive Freebie Challenge"
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cute!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Bonnie! Love it. Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie that background is perfect for the card you have created. Your pencil colouring is awesome.

    Thank you very much for your lovely card with our freebie this month.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!