Friday, October 14, 2022

Tutti Designs - 664 Spooky Boo

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


This is a treat bag, but can easily be a card as well.  To create this, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - PetalShimmer.  I made a moon by cutting a circle to use as a mask.  Then i inked around the circle with a blending brush using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire.  Next, i die cut Tutti Designs - 664 Spooky Boo out of Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - ThunderGlow and black card stock. I cut the word boo and the string to the spider from the die cut and added it to the purple die cut using the purple die cut as the base. Next, i added two black opaque gems for the spider's body.  I adhered this to the kraft paper bag.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!