Friday, October 7, 2022

Last Minute Manda - Santy Claus Gnome Bundle

I am sharing a lot today.. like i said in the last post...
getting some "freebie" images colored and put on cards.

I am using Last Minute Manda - Santy Claus Gnome Bundle (freebie)


For this card, is started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sentimental Canvas and added a We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - More Christmas while it was in my Word/Pages program.  Next i printed off the sweet Last Minute Manda Santy and colored him in with Prismacolor pencils and hand cut him out. Isn't he adorable?

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sentimental Canvas

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - More Christmas


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!