Sunday, October 9, 2022

Tutti Designs - 739 Dragon Moon

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started with the dragon color and everything was built around that.  For the dragon, i used Tutti Designs - 739 Dragon Moon and Tutti Designs Craft Papers - Holiday Wishes.  I used a section of the green alcohol ink paper (photo of paper is on bottom right corner of the cover).  Next i cut the die again from a Tim Holtz Metallic paper (looks aqua).  I adhered the dragon and star to the metallic die cut. Next, i die cut Tutti Designs - 214 Nesting Stitched Banner from black card stock. i used some gray cheese cloth and glued that on top of the banner.  I inked the edges with Distress Oxide Ink - Dusty Concord. I glued the dragon moon on top of the cheese cloth. Next i cut out Tutti Designs - 618 Nested Postage from a light aqua glitter paper and i inked that as well.  I used two papers from We Are 3 Digital Paper (buffalo plaid and cream background paper). I inked up the buffalo plaid.  

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!