Friday, October 7, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Dancing Frogs Decorating the tree!

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday...a bit late!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

Super fun card... i started out with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostyLashes.  I stamped, Fairy Hugs - Decorating Tree in VersaFine Clair - Rain Forest and Fairy Hugs - Dancing Frogs in VersaFine Clair - Shady Lane.  The ornaments from the Decorating Tree and the presents from Fairy Hugs - Fairy Flower Accessories were stamped with VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist. To get the presents stamped without the bow/string, i bought a duplicate set and cut the bow/string off.  I saved the bow/string to use on other items. I was careful not to cut into the present. Next i did the same thing with the two Fairy Hugs Sentiments - Love at Christmas and It's Your Birthday.  I bought duplicate sets and cut them apart. So that allowed me to make a new sentiment "It's Christmas".  I did not mask anything.  I colored in the presents, frog bellies/cheeks, ornaments and beaded garland.  I used Pentels Gold Sparkly gel pen on the presents and ornaments.  Next i added a moon halo by using a card stock circle die cut and Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire. I added the stars using a Fairy Hugs Stencil - Galaxy and a mixture of Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire and Picked Raspberry.  I also distressed the edges using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Saphhire.

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:









Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!