Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Tutti Designs - 139 Maple Vine Frame

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i wanted to make a "vintage" silhouette style card.  I thought it could be used for Halloween or Thanksgiving.  What set the mood for me was the bright paper, Fairy Hugs - RainbowDance.  I cut Tutti Designs - 139 Maple Vine Frame and put the center back in. I glued that onto black card stock and randomly cut around it leaving a black edge.  Next i used Tutti Designs Craft Paper - Holiday Wishes to cut out Tutti Designs - 394 Leaves Scroll...and i set the aside. Then i used another paper from Tutti Designs Craft Papers - Holiday Wishes (cream) and matted the Maple frame on top of the cream paper.  I used an old Fiskar scissors i had that makes edges on paper for the edge on the cream paper. I layered those on top of a card base.  Next, i die cut Tutti Designs - 150 Elegant Pumpkins out of black card stock and snipped away all of the decorative swirls/leaves so i just had the pumpkins.  I placed the die cut on top of a textured slate gray paper and hand cut the gray off from around the pumpkins.  I positioned the pumpkins on to of the card so i could figure out where to put the Leaves Scroll.  I glued the leaves down and added double sided foam tape to the pumpkins and adhered them as well.  Last thing i did was die cut Tutti Designs - 240 Word Set Hello out of a scrap from Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - RainbowDance.. so it would match the maple vine frame. i glued that to the pumpkins. 

I have used:





Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!