Thursday, October 27, 2022

Fairy Hugs is sponsoring the Cat Lovers Hop 2022 - Ed and Nala say, "hi"!

Fairy Hugs is sponsoring 2022 Cat Lovers Hop - Oct. 24- 29
Fairy Hugs special day is Oct. 27
Fairy Hugs Prize is the two cat stamps shown on this banner.
Fairy Hugs is offering a special 15% off discount during this hop. www.fairyhugs.com
Code CATHOP is valid on Oct. 27 ends Nov. 6.
Join the Cat Lovers Hop and win prizes!



Just some fun stamping and coloring for this card! 

i have used:
Fairy Hugs - Ed
Fairy Hugs - Nala
Fairy Hugs - Mini Fairy Nests
Fairy Hugs - Woodland Flight
Fairy Hugs - Stacked Books
Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - MorningWillow

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. I love your scene and all it’s different elements. I wonder if the stamps are sold in the U.K.? Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your kitties being naughty?!?! I hope they catch & release. lol (I am a bird nerd!) Your card is so pretty. Love your gorgeous coloring, the awesome scene & of course, the pretty kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imaginative creation. Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is one of my favourite cards so far! I love the colours and those beautiful kitties (specially the one reaching up to the birdie!) Your background is gorgeous! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card. It could be a page in a book, it looks so beautiful. Happy hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, I agree with Papierelle it could be right out of children's book. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Bonnie, such fantastic texture! It looks like a painted canvas. :-D Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping over from the Cat Hop today to say hello! Absolutely gorgeous! I love your coloring and the texture!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super scene! Love teh texture! Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty sure I commented on this lovely creation over on IG. Such a gorgeous scene. The colors are just wonderful. Love the curious kitties!!
    Thank you so much for participating in the #2022CatLoversHop!!!
    <3 J
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!