Sunday, June 17, 2012

Alice in Wonderland has the key

I again have been wanting to use this image and change her into Alice...everything about her reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.  She is a Magnolia Tilda.

Here is my card:





















Copics used:
Skin- YR000, 00, R02, 14
Hair- Y00, 11, 21
Dress- BG10, 15
Apron , Shoes- C0, 1, 3, 5 CB










Sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches:









Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches- Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- Distress
Midweek Magnolias- Recipe 1, 2, 3 (one ribbon, 2 black buttons, 3 metal flowers)

8 comments:

  1. How adorable is this! I just love Magnolia images. Your card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute! She does look like Alice!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, I never would have thought of turning her into Alice, brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Bonnie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! Lovely colouring and I love the key in her hands.
    Fun colours...

    Ciao from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Bonnie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie, I love this sweet Tilda, Your card is gorgeous, love the layout and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I've been busy and I've missed so many great cards! I love the background you've given her and your colouring is so perfect for her! Great little metal flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!