Friday, June 22, 2012

Wedding- Mr. & Mrs.

The challenge for this week at Card Crafter's Circle is Weddings.  Our sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy and their prize is 4 digi's from their store.

Instead of using the entire image i enlarged the image and cut the bottom half off.  This is a lovely image for a Wedding card.  I used several dies i had and added Stickles to some of dies as well as the image.

Here is my card:


















 Copics used:
Skin- YR000, 00, RV11
Hair- E41, 43
Flowers- RV11, 66, YG03
Dress- C1, CB
Stickles- Star Dust


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Lovely monochromatic color & details, Bonnie :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - Win prizes at my blog - Easy, peasy entry:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-are-invited-to-my-vegan-barbecue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I really like the embossing and the die cuts as well as the white color scheme. It looks like a wedding! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I just love how you've used this image! All of your dies and pearls are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS white one white. The embossing and other textures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty sweetie, im sure whoever recieves it will treasure it, just gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie, This is a beautiful card! I love how you have gone white on white it as well. I am thinking that not only do you have a great wedding card it would also be a perfect First Communion card for a little lady as well. Truly you have done a fantastic job on this card. I also wanted to stop and say "Hi" as I haven't been a very good blogger lately and I am missing everyone. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm thinking life gets in the way sometimes. lol... Hope you are well and having a great start to your summer. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous wedding card!! WOW!

    Those dies are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!