Friday, June 15, 2012

You Make Me Smile!

I am always excited to be able to use KPM doodles images, i've said this before in my posts they are so happy and cheerful..they would make anyone's day i think!

Our challenge at Card Crafter's Circle is "Sentimental" and we are to use a sentiment.  Our sponsor is KPM doodles..and you should so check them out.  And you need to check out Card Crafter's Circle to see what the random winner will receive!

Here is my card:












And the fun news is i also used an Action Wobble spring on this card as well..they are sooo much fun!


3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, YOU make me smile with all of your super cute creations. Here is another one. It's so bright & happy - I just feel joyful for looking at it!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have lots of prizes on my blog via a blog hop & challenge. Join in the fun here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-alchemys-tips-tutorials.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour on this just makes me smile! How fabulous that your butterfly wobbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Bonnie this certainly made me smile, what a happy colourful little butterfly, hes so cute!!! love this card darlin xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!