Friday, June 29, 2012

A fun new card with a nurse

This card construction was super fun..but i tweaked it a bit to put it on a card base instead of it standing alone.

The challenge at Card Crafter's Circle where i am on the DT this week is to make a constructed card with more then 2 folds.  This one has 2 pop-out sections and that has 3 folds each.

Our sponsor this week is Milk Coffee and her images are so sweet!  The prize is 3 digis for the winner and 1 for each of the top 3 winners..it's a good challenge, hope those that see this will pop over and play along!!

To see the instructions i used to make my card please go to "Box Arm Fold Card" at Strictly Stampin' blog.

Here is my card:
Closed view

Opened view
































5 comments:

  1. This is really such a fun card! If ever I get sick, she's brighten my day! Love your pop out panels and the ribbons you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun creation, Bonnie....thanks for the link to the instructions...this is one to use in the future.
    I always love the layouts and colours on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Bonnie. The colors against the "cloud" background really pop. Cleaver construction. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card shape and this is soo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card design. I have never seen this before and such a fantastic choice for our construction challenge!! I love this cloudy paper!
    Hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!