Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summertime giving- especially for you

I was so fortunate to spend some time with my friend, Margo in Canada.  She wanted to learn to use her copics..and i thought i'd share what i could with her.  We both made the same card and she used the copics she owned (so that she could color something similar using those colors after i left) and i used the copics i use...and tried to use ones like she had.

I have made this card for two challenges:
This is the sketch i used from The Sweet Stop:









Challenges:
Just Magnolia- Summer Colors
The Sweet Stop- sketch

9 comments:

  1. Aw this is just so pretty and Ilove you r colouring and combo darl, huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring! Hope you enjoyed your time in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun sketch! I love that corner piece, and the punched detail is really perfect there. Your colouring is absolutely amazing...I have a feeling I'm going to say that a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! This is so Sweet! 8-) Love your Wonderful coloring and the bright cheery dp's you chose too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop!
    8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! Your coloring is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, I'm just loving your incredible colouring talent! She's gorgeous! Beautiful papers you've chosen to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty Tilda. She looks so sweet bringing her huge bouquet of flowers. I so like the sketch you've used. It is definitely going in my "remember" files, but the papers and colors you've used are what really make that sketch wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty!! You have colored her beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!