Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Streamers, ribbon and glitter

This is my second to last Copic 3 class and the last image from All That Scraps CC designs.  For this lesson we are learning about "radiant" light..coming from the center of an image...imagining that the image is holding a candle in front of her.

I always try to put my image into a card, or it will sit and not get done.


Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 53, RV11
Hair- E97, 25, 29
Boots- E25, 29
Dress- W1,3. 5
Ribbon- R000, 10, 21, R22












Challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy- Sketch

6 comments:

  1. I think you got that radiant light colouring in just perfect, super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Great that you have followed copic classes!!
    I will have a copics workshop of one day in July....They are great to work with...but I am a starter.
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring, Bonnie! You definitely are picking up all the skills from your class. Fantastic!

    Eventually I'm going to spend the money on Copic markers & learn, too - I didn't realize Copics were SO expensive? Do you know of anywhere that I can find them for a good price?

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shading you've done on her face and dress! Such cute paper combo to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card for the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge! Your coloring of you image is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a gorgeous card! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!