Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pansies Card

This is the last image for my Copic 3 class and i am finished...i feel like i've graduated, although i've not gotten a pass or fail grade. :)

Here is my card and again the instructor created this image for the realism class:


Copics used:
Y00, 11, 15
B63 66, BV04, V17, 05
YG13, 17, G28










Here is the photo i looked at to color my pansies:










This is the sketch i used from Mojo Monday (rotated on it's side):












Challenges:
Mojo Monday challenge- Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Oh How I love pansies! Your colouring is fantastic on them and such a cute layout for them to go with! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie, I don't know what your score ended up, but I think you have nailed this. I love love your coloring and your flowers remind me so much of my Grandma's gardens when I was young. She used to call those funny face flowers and the purple ones were always mine. lol... Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents and for giving me a moment of great memories to go with it. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!