Friday, June 1, 2012

Love you to the moon and back!

A new challenge at Card Crafter's Circle...and the challenge is... Stars and Stripes.  Our sponsor is MelJen's Designs and they are awarding the winner of the challenge 4 images from their shop..as i always say...Awesomeness!

 
Here is my card using the Bear Astronaut from their shop:


Moon glows in the dark


















The moon image is from Magnolia stamps.

Copics used:
Bear- E41, 43, 44, 49, RV11
Outfit- W1, 3, 5, 7, R 35, 39
Helmet glass- B000

3 comments:

  1. This is just to the moon! I'd love to use this as a night light....well, for the winter. As it stands now, it doesn't really get dark at all. Just a few more days until the longest day!
    Love your stars and the colouring on your astronaut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I think this is one FAB card. It was so creative of you to pull out your glow in the dark embossing powder. I'm always in awe of the clever ideas you have. Miss having play time with you, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love how your moon glows in the dark! This card should be in a magazine, it's brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!