Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday - Soccer

I am really glad that this challenge at Magnolia Mania is Edwin Only..i've colored 3 different Edwin's now... and i really like him and i am glad i colored this image..he's cute!  I am also thinking that this is the color that all of the shirts should be so that when they do get muddy, it doesn't look so bad. :)

Here is my card:



















Copics used:
Skin- YR000, 00, RV11
Hair- E31, 34, 37
Shirt- E41, 43, 44
Shorts- B93, 95, 99
Shoes- C3, 5, 7











 The sketch i used is from Sketches by Carly:


Challenges:
Magnolia Mania- Edwin Only
Sketches by Carly- Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Ack, he IS adorable!! Love Edwin - I have a couple I think, from way back. But this guy is too cute. Lovin' all your stars on here too! Thanks so much for playing at Sketches by Carly *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one incredible star athlete! Fantastic number paper and stars!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!