Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Fun- Guest Designer

I was so honored to be asked to be the first Guest Designer for Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I was asked if i could make a card for this occasion and include a headshot.  Those that know me...know that photos of me are not my thing.  So seeing as i visiting my daughter in CO i was really lucky for her to take my photo...she had me put on a bit of make-up too.  She had some fun because she got a new lens and took some really funky shots of me also...she and her husband really chuckled about those.  i guess my good nature could share one of those with you..i am thinking it might have been smarter to use that for my "guest designer head shot" instead of the normal one.  ha, ha!

At any rate, here is my card i designed for Try Stampin' on Tuesday:


Copics used:
YR000, 00, E53 R11
Pink/red- R20, RV23, 25
Blue/BG- B21, 23, BG10, 23, 72
Yellow- Y11, 21, YR23









Sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:









My funny photo:


5 comments:

  1. Great card and photos!! I am happy that you had a guestdesigner spot...welldone.

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I love that shot of you - It's fun! Thanks for sharing it :) I am NOT photogenic at all, so I'm always a little reserved about having people take my picture.

    Your creation is adorable (as they all are)!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - Win lots of prizes AND promote your blog here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-are-invited-to-my-vegan-barbecue.html
    (Just link your blog to your entry!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUV the card. The colors are so neat, and the addition of the tiny rose on the bathing cap is a great touch. Congratulations on the guest DT spot. You do such lovely work that anyone should be super glad to have you for a DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS on being chosen as our first guest designer!!! Your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one adorable water girl! Love the fun papers and the sparkle on her bathing cap!
    I love the fun pic of you! I'm not fond of pics either and so I'm usually the one behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!