Saturday, June 16, 2012

Citrus Fairy-Squeeze

One of the challenges that i wanted to do was a Fruit Challenge using a Magnolia Tilda...and i wanted to be a bit creative with what i had and made this image into a "Citrus Fairy".  I used paper with oranges on it.

Here is my card:




Copics used:
YR000, 00, R02, 14
Hair- E41, 43, 44
Wings- RV000, 02, N0
Dress- Y00, 11, 15, 21
Green- YG00, 01, 03, 17










Sketch used from Try Stampin' on Tuesday-












Try Stampin' on Tuesday- sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- Fruit

2 comments:

  1. Another perfect card! I love your colouring on the Tilda doll. And the citrus theme is so cool! Thanks for being our guest designer at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is made with tangy sweetness! Love the ribbon and papers!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!