Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Alicia Bel - Valentine Angel

I am participating in The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel's Facebook Challenge.
This month the challenge is Love, Friendship or Hearts


For this card, i used the PNG format so i could add it directly to my paper.  This makes it so easy to make this card. I colored her skin with Copic markers and highlighted it with Prismacolor pencils. The rest of the image is colored with Prismacolor pencils.
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Valentines has white font sentiments as well as black font sentiments.  I used the white font sentiment and it worked really well on the dark paper.






I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!