Monday, February 7, 2022

Tutti Designs - Birdies Trio in a Teacup

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


This was another combination die card.  I used two Tutt Design dies to create the teacup design.
I die cut the teacup out of a purple-pink paper.  I traced around the die cut and fussy cut that out (cream paper). I also added the slit at the top of the cup so that i could slip in the bird die.  Next, I die cut the bird trio out of green card stock and then just cut out the birds from the purple-pink paper and glued those on top of the green die cut.   I did snip the foliage under the bottom bird's tail so that it could sit on the outside of the cup and the foliage could be tucked inside.  I taped the foliage i tucked in to the back of the cup.  I cut out the "Love" from mirror gold paper and adhered that to the cup.  
Now we will start with the card layers.  The pink layer is embossed with a floral embossing folder. Next layer is Tutti Designs - Oriental Screen cut in white. The next layer is a bit different.. i layered some dotted paper with embossed vellum. I did use my Xryon to the back of the vellum.  Then i painted it with some glitter paint.  The intention was to make the dotted paper not as noticeable.  Now i used double sided foam tape to adhere the Bird Trio Teacup to the top.  To finish it off i added a bunch of gems to the flowers on the teacup and the bird trio and i cut some of the stitched banners for the top. 

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!