Monday, February 21, 2022

Tutti Designs - 636 Floral Heart Frame - Stitched Tag Bookmark

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


This bookmark tag was created because i had a piece of the Floral Heart Frame that i cut off to use on another card.  I didn't want to throw it away..so i made this bookmark.  I started with a piece of We Are 3 Digital Paper - Salvaged Textures and glued the scrap die cut to the side.  I used the Stitched Nesting tags to cut out the pattern paper with the scrap die and a mat to back the tag.  Next i used a We Are 3 Digital Sentiment and cut that out using the Stitched Nesting Tags as well. I hole punched the top of the tag and added ribbon. Then i cut out two of the smallest hearts from the Stitched Nesting Hearts and placed those on top of the sentiment tag just under the ribbon.  Last thing is to color up the We Are 3 Digital Shop image - Emmee and place her on the bookmark tag as well. 

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!