Friday, February 11, 2022

Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Sneak Peek - My Fairy

 Hello everyone! 
I hope you are enjoying our Fairy Hugs - Sentiment Sneak Peek Week
The Sentiment release will be in the store on Feb. 15!

Let's see what we can make using the new Fairy Hugs sentiment, My Fairy


It was easy for me to "see" what i wanted to use based on the new Fairy Hugs Sentiment - My Fairy.
I thought Fairy Hugs - Lorella was perfect.  One of my favorite stamps is Fairy Hugs - Slanted Tree.  It is has such beautiful motion.  For this card i started out with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Backgrounds Happen.  I added a moon halo with Distress Oxide.  Next i made a mask of Lorella and then positioned her where she would sit on the tree and stamped her in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  Then i placed the mask on top of her and stamped the tree in VersaFine Clair - Pinecone.  I left the mask in place and stamped Fairy Hugs - Heart Vine Frame in VersaFine Clair - Rain Forest. Next i stamped Fairy Hugs - Wild Roses, Flower Vines and the sentiment in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. Last thing i did was color in Lorella's wings, dress, flowers, Wild Roses and both the Heart Vine Frame and the Flower Vines with Prismacolor Pencils.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:

Fairy Hugs Sentiment - My Fairy (available Feb. 15)






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


I have also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!