Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sneak Peek - Fairy Hugs NEW Sentiment Release - Your Wings

I have been having a lot of fun creating with the NEW upcoming Fairy Hugs Sentiment Release.

The release will be in the store on February 15.

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Your Wings

I love this combination of stamps with the new sentiment.  I started my card using We Are 3 Digital Paper - Backgrounds Happen. The first thing i did was make a mask of the sentiment. i trimmed close to the sentiment on the mask.  I positioned all of the stamps on my card front and then i stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  I put the mask on top and stamped  the Vine Heart Frame in VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  I wanted the ink to be lighter for the heart vine so i could color it in with Prismacolor pencils. Next, i stamped the Magical Key in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne..and positioned the fairy, Estrella on top of the key and stamped her in VersaFine Clair as well.  I wanted some more texture and i randomly stamped Fairy Hugs - Fairy Dictionary in the background. Next thing i did was color in the images and add a bit of gold sparkle gel pen.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:

Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Your Wings (available Feb. 15)






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!