Saturday, February 12, 2022

Fairy Hugs Sentiment Release - Sneak Peek - Fairy Whispers - Believe

 Hello everyone and Happy Saturday!! 

I have another post for you today featuring another Fairy Hugs Sentiment 
from the upcoming release on Feb. 15. 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Whispers (Believe).. 1 of 7 on line sentiments in this set.

For this card, i did some mixed media and a lot of inking.  
I started with a We Are 3 Digital Paper - Backgrounds Happen.  The only part of the digital paper you see is the flower.  I will explain.  I stamped the Fairy Flower onto the digital paper (it was pink and distressed) with clear embossing ink and powder.
Next, i used Distress Oxide - Mermaid Lagoon and Dusty Concord and inked the entire card.
Next i took Fairy Hugs Stencil - Pebble Beach with some water on my blending brush and wiped some of the ink away to live the white type shadows.  I wanted more texture so i added molding paste to the stencil and put Distress Glaze - Kitsch Flamingo and Broken China on top of the wet paste and tapped underneath the card to make the two glazes mix. I waited a bit and then i heat embossed the glazed paste. This gives a china type finish.  I edged the card with Distress Oxide - Chipped Sapphire.
Now, i stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and matted it in black.  I inked the top of that with Distress Oxide - Mermaid Lagoon.  I positioned the sentiment on top of the card so i could see where to stamp the fairies. I used Condo Dwellers for the fairies on this card. Now all i needed to do was adhere the sentiment to the card front and attach the card topper to the card base. 
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:

Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Whispers (Believe) available Feb. 15





Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!