Thursday, February 10, 2022

NEW Fairy Hugs Sentiment Release Sneak Peek - Live Forever

  Hello everyone and Happy Sneak Peek Week!! 

Let's see what we can make using the NEW Fairy Hugs sentiments release

I am using Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Live Forever (available in the store Feb. 15)

This was a fun card to create using the NEW Fairy Hugs sentiment - Live Forever as my inspiration.
I wanted to use an excited fairy and felt that Fairy Hugs - Alexa was perfect for this emotion!
I started out with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Backgrounds Happen.  Next i made a stencil using Tutti Designs - 145 Snowglobe Scene.  I cut out the die and used the outside as my stencil. I made sure to keep the cut out die from the base so i could use it on the card. 

Next i used the stencil by inking up the scene, making a moon and clouds.  Next i positioned the sentiment and the fairy so they would fit in the snow globe shape. I did some coloring on the fairy, her wings and the flowers at her waist and i added some sparkle gold gel pen to her wings, necklace and shoe bows. I stamped Fairy Hugs - Flower vines surrounding the snow globe and i added Fairy Hugs - Whimsical Flowers to the base of the card.  I decided to stitch around this design to the white mat.  Once i adhered the layer to the card base, i inked up the snow globe die cut base lines the same color ink i used on the background of the snow globe scene and highlighted the pieces in the sparkle gel pen.  Last thing, i added some glossy accents to the globe just above the die cut strip from the snow globe base and used iridescent seed beads to look like a faux snow globe.  I added a few seed beads around the fairy too. 
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs Sentiment NEW release - Live Forever (available Feb. 15)




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


Also using:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!