Monday, February 14, 2022

Tutti Designs - 553 Mini Fairies Set

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, i combined Tutti Designs dies and Fairy Hugs stamps!
I started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Canvas Scenes. I figured out the placement of the stamps and dies by using the acetate from the stamps.  I then cut out a circle die to use as a mask for my moon. I used some ink to make the "halo" using the circle die as a mask. Then i started stamping, i stamped the toadstools in the background with VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist because it was a faded gray look to make them appear to be in the background.  Now i stamped the bunny and ink capped mushrooms. I added the die cut fairy and then i stamped the fairy dust (i used just the sparkle dust from the stamp)  coming off her wand and i stamped the sentiment.  Next i added several "coral" die cuts to look like foliage.  I added some ink to the edges of the card and adhered that to the card base.  Last, i added a few teeny tiny sparkle gems to the fairy dust and the end of the wand.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!