Friday, February 11, 2022

Fairy Hugs Sentiment Release Week! Sneak Peek! Fairy Whispers - Trust

  Hello everyone and Happy Fairy Hugs Sentiment Release week!! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Whispers (Trust)

I was inspired by two different cards online. Fairy Hugs has had this canoe in our store for some time and i thought the daisies matched perfectly with the canoe.  I also thought the stamps tied in with the NEW Fairy Hugs Sentiment and new beginnings.  I started out with watercolor paper.  First, i stamped the Fairy Hugs - Canoe and Daisies with Distress Oxide - Prize Ribbon using a mask for the bottom part of the Daisies stamps.  I then embossed them with Distress Glaze - Prize Ribbon. Next i had some fun.  I used Fairy Hugs - Frilly Branches and stamped those with Distress Oxide - Prize Ribbon, but before i stamped the paper i spritzed a bit of water on the inked stamp.  That created a bit of watercolor movement.  I decided to spray the paper some more to get more movement.  I heat dried it and then i ironed the back of it to make sure it was dry being careful not to mess up the embossing.  I used Distress Oxide ink to color in the flower petals and once it was dry i added a bit of Prismacolor pencil. Now i stamped the two bees with Versafine Clair Medieval Blue.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap watercolor paper and inked around the edges with Prize Ribbon and glued that on to the design.  I used my Sparkle Gel pen (no name but it looks royal blue) and added dots throughout..i even splattered some white acrylic paint.
Next i decided to add a bit more to the background with not as much water.  Next to last thing.. i put some glitter paint on the bees wings and added some of the silver sparkle gel pen to the stripes.
Very last thing, before adhering to the card base is, i machine stitched around the card.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:

Fairy Hugs NEW Sentiment - Fairy Whispers ( Trust).  Available Feb. 15






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!