Friday, February 4, 2022

Tutti Designs - Lovely Heart Grass and Fairy Hugs - Friendship

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I started out with a gel print paper that i turned into digital paper.
I cut out the Tutti Designs - Lovely Heart Grass from the "green" paper and used that on another card i have shared.  I placed that paper onto another paper(matted paper) and zig-zagged around the edge of the green paper. Then i cut out the die again from a cream paper and inlaid it into the negative space. Next i cut out just the hearts from Lovely Heart Grass in pink (save the tiny hearts from the centers) and added those on top of the cream die cut.  I have not added the card topper to the black card base yet.  I needed to hole punch on each side of the Lovely Heart Grass so i could add some brown twine.  I left the twin long so i could add the tiny tag to the twine.   I added the saved tiny hearts to the tag.  I wanted to fill in the spaces to the left of the die cut so i pulled out 3 Fairy Hugs stamps and stamped those.  I wasn't happy with my stitching in the right top corner so i added some of the Tutti Designs - Stitched Nesting Banners. 
Now i adhered the card topper to the card base.  I added some glitter paint to the bee's wings and gold glitter pen to the bee's body stripes. I also colored in the one sewn heart and added glitter paint to that as well. 

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!