Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Fairy Hugs Sentiments - Fairy Whispers "Raindrops" NEW Release!

  Hello everyone and Happy Release Week!! 

The New Fairy Hugs Sentiment release is in the store now!

Let's see what we can make using the NEW Fairy Hugs Sentiment release

I am using New Release Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Whispers (7 sentiments in this set)
I am using the "Raindrops" one. 

To create this card, i first was inspired by the Tutti Designs - Heart Frame die.
This die inspired me to make a "window"
I positioned the die using washi tape at the top so i could flip it back when i started stamping.  I could use the acetate outline that comes with the stamps to see where i want to stamp the image in the window.  I used VersaFine Nocturne to stamp all three stamps. Next, i colored in the fairy's wings and umbrella.  I also, used a white gel pen to accent the raindrops and i colored them in.
The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Background Happens.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


I have also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!