Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Tutti Designs - 102 Birdies Trio and 639 Rose Trio

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card..it was quite interesting.. i know that if i don't use a die cut that it probably won't get used..unless it is a filler of some sort.  
So this is mostly a "scrappy" card.
I had cut out the Birdies Trio out of gray thinking i had this great idea..but it didn't work..so i ended up making this card instead.  The gray cut out turned out to be the shadow for the white die cut.  :)
Well, turns out i ended up using some other "negative" die cuts from my previous Tutti Slimline card, i have already shared. 
So anyway...save those pieces because you can always make another card. 
I used the Tutti Designs - 685 Slimline Stitched Wobbly Frame two times i cut one out of white and one out of the cream.  I used the white outside stitched frame for this card and the cream "negative" from the second die cut for this card.  You can inlay these together easily.  
Next i cut out the pink gingham from Tutti Designs - 688 Slimline Torn Edge Frames.  I used the second largest size but used the "negative" piece for this card.  
If you notice on the card at the bottom of the Birdies Trio you will see some "added" floral foliage.  Those are scraps as well, from the bottom of Tutti Designs - 174 Garden Arbour.  I needed to balance the card and found that Tutti Designs 639 - Rose Trio looked good.. but i wasn't happy with the how i could easily see the background paper behind it and the pieces were too small to piece back into the die. So i got out some vellum and glued it to the back and cut around it.  I also painted some glitter paint inside of the flower petals. I added 16 gems (i think) to the Birdies Trio die and the scrap Garden Arbour foliage at the bottom. 

I have used:






Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!