Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Alicia Bel - Maleficent

Say something interesting



For this card, i decided to enter Alicia Bel's May challenge which is to alter an envelope.
I chose to use Alicia Bel's Maleficent. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and a gold gel pen and fussy cut her out.
I cut out an envelope and cut out the center to add the We Are 3 Digital Paper.  I added the gold wax along the side of the envelope.  The sentiments will be in a new We Are 3 Digital Sentiment set. 
I also created the "postage stamp" by reducing the paper and adding a sentiment and die cutting the paper to fit on top postage stamp die with in the stitched lines.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!