Thursday, May 25, 2023

Tutti Designs - Porthole with a Roped Reef view

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - MistyWhisk for the background paper.  I love the wood look to this paper. Next i used Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush for Tutti Designs - Porthole.  I also used circle dies from my stash to make a glitter ring behind the porthole.  I also used a circle die to cut acetate for the window. I cut the circle rings several times from white card stock so that i could make a shaker card with the porthole.   You can attach the circle rings to the back of the porthole and set it aside.  Next i worked on the window scene.  I used Tutti Designs - Roped Reef and cut that from white card stock. I fussy cut the turtles, seahorses and fish as shown in the photo.  I backed the two largest turtles with the same glitter paper i used for the port hole and fussy cut around the turtles. i figured out where the turtles would fit in the window scene so it wouldn't obstruct the shaker layer. I added the seahorses and a few fish. I saved out the snail, fish and a seahorse to put on top of the porthole. i did back the snail with the same glitter paper. I put a bit of sequin glitter in the center and adhered the port hole.  I should have added Tutti Designs Slimline Fence Background before i added the shaker porthole.. but i didn't and just fussy cut around the fence background to fit around the porthole.  I also cut the fence background into smaller strips.  

I have used:
Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!