Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Let's have a party with Last Minute Manda - Happy Birthday Dragons

 I have something to share with you today from Last Minute Manda!

I also have a special Last Minute Manda discount for you 
when you shop please use: 
Bonnie25


To make this card, i started with Lawn Fawn's Platform Pop Up die.  Using that die as my base, dictated the sizes of each digital stamp i used. 
I printed off the digital stamps, then i colored them with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out. I glued them to the sections of the pop up and along the front of the pop up as well. 

Today i am sharing a combination of two different Happy Birthday Dragons




I am also using:


Lawn Fawn - Platform Pop Up (card base)


Last Minute Manda - Clip art store

Last Minute Manda - Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!