Thursday, May 25, 2023

Fairy Hugs - Pumpkin Carriage

Happy Thursday!

Playing catch up today!!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Pumpkin Carriage

For this card,  I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - Lotus Wish. Before i started stamping, i decided i wanted to heat emboss the Starry Walkway, so i had to stamp it first so that nothing else i stamped would have the embossing powder on it.  I did stamp the Starry Walkway twice and used VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. The embossing powder i used is Ranger Glitter Turquoise. I stamped the rest of the stamps as shown. I used VersaFine Clair - Nocturne on everything but the Castle Tower.  For the Castle Tower i used, VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  For the Enchanted Branch i wanted it to extend across the card, so i stamped it twice and used a Copic Liner pen to fill in the gaps. I colored in  the castle, carriage and fairy with Prismacolor pencils.  I wanted the carriage to have a two tone look, so the bottom is a pumpkin color with a blue at the top.  I used a gold glitter pen to highlight everything too. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:








Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

Fairy Hugs Retailers:
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!