Friday, May 19, 2023

Tutti Designs - 425 Fancy Hearted Cat

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - RainbowDance. I used the paper for the first layer (mat) and i cut out the oval using Tutti Designs - Nesting Stitched Ovals from the center of it knowing it would be covered with the layers on top of it.
I used white card stock to cut out Tutti Designs - Floral Heart frame and matted it with a cream card stock.  I layered Tutti Designs - Nesting Stitched Oval on top of the Floral Heart frame (covering up the cut out heart).  Tutti Designs - Fancy Hearted Cat was cut from black card stock. I cut fussy die cut the hearts and green foliage from Rainbow Dance scraps i had.  However, the necklace heart pendant i cut out from antique gold glitter paper. 
** Heart and Foliage tips -You could also ink up paper to match and cut out the hearts/foliage that way too.  And to substitute the glitter paper you could use gold glitter embossing powder on white card stock.

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!