Friday, May 12, 2023

Tutti Designs - 747 Happy Birthday Windows

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this super simple card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - RainbowDance.  My first layer is from RainbowDance and i also cut Tutti Designs - 747 Happy Birthday Windows from a RainbowDance scrap.  
Next i cut Tutti Designs - 170 Garden Background and the outside die - Happy Birthday Window from cream cardstock.  You can see how i layered them on the card.  I added the ribbon before i attached the first layer with the Garden Background to the card base.  Last, i made a bow and added that to the card.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!