Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Tutti Designs - 170 Garden Background and 731 Spring Bee

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - BumbleTwinkle for the first layer.  I used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Written Word for Tutti Designs - 675 Slimline Fence Background.  I cut the die cut part apart to make the skinnier diagonal strip.  Next i used Tutti Designs - 219 Nesting Stitched Ovals one large and then i cut another one smaller one using the same oval i just cut because it would be covered with another oval.  I set those aside.  I cut out Tutti Designs - 170 Garden Background using a paper from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - TangleWhisper.  I glued that onto a paper from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - RainbowDance and cut out two smaller ovals to fit on top of the gold metallic ovals i cut previously.  I set those aside.  Now for Tutti Designs - 731 Spring Bee, i cut that from black card stock and adhered that to a piece of gold metallic paper and fussy cut around it.  Now we can put everything together.  First i adhered the Slimline strip to the first paper layer (pinkish color) and trimmed off the hanging ends. Now i put on a navy blue ribbon and taped the ends behind.  Time to put that layer on the card base.   I arranged the ovals and the bee as shown and attached them with double-sided foam tape. Last thing was to make the navy bow and adhere that to the card. 

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!