Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tutti Designs - Roped Reef

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - RainbowDance.  There are so many colorful papers in this paper pad, which made it easy to pick one to have all of the images a different color!
I cut Tutti Designs - Roped Reef from the Rainbow Dance paper as shown, but i also cut it out of black and kept the background of the black so i could inset the colorful paper.  I snipped the two large turtles from the black paper and glued those to scraps of antique gold glitter paper and fussy cut around them.  I set those aside.   So i took the black outline "frame" and used gold wax on the paper.  It makes it look like old black leather.  I did the same to the turtles.  I also added the wax to the edges of the color die cut and i specifically added gold wax to the seahorses and the tiny turtle.   Now, i can layer the black outline frame on the white card stock and then inset the colorful diecut.   Next i glued the two black turtles to the diecut. I fussy die cut the snails inside swirls and added that to the die cut too.  Last, i added gems through out the diecut.  This would make a great vacation cover for a book. 

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!