Monday, May 15, 2023

Tutti Designs - Tandem Bike

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush.  The first layer i cut out a square from the center, knowing that i would be covering it up and so i could use the square to use to make more die cuts. 
Next, i used the largest Tutti Designs - 618 Nesting Stitched Postage square as a base to make my design focus.  I used several scraps i had from past projects and cut strips to make the strip design for the top of the large postage square.  I did cut a basic square that would fit well on top of the postage square making sure the stitching would show.  Next i used another postage square cut out 5 times and again added some scraps to fit on top of the postage squares.  I used two different color scraps.. the lighter aqua/blue and the darker aqua/blue.  I love this paper for the variety of color cuts i can make! the bike was simply cut with white card stock.  I also used another strip for a sentiment and hand cut the ends like a fish tail.  So next i layered it up.  I added double sided foam tape to the back of the large postage square and doubled up the foam on the back of 3 of the smaller squares, the last two squares i just glued them in place.  i added purple pearls to the hubcaps and aqua ones to the bike basket.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!