Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Once in a Blue Moon project with Otis, Pumpkin Duo and Mischievous Kitties!

 Hello!  I have been working on a Sizzix - Tim Holtz project and i finished it this week. 

I am calling it my "Once in a Blue Moon" project. 
I fell in love with Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Otis and wanted him to be blue. So i created a YouTube Video showing how i made Otis blue.  Here is that link: https://youtu.be/Zb2X4tDGq6w


Next i knew i wanted to add Sizzix -Tim Holtz - Pumpkin Duo to my project, so i made a few pumpkins..including a "buffalo" print set for one of my daughters. You can see that YouTube video here:



Oh but now i needed those cute kitties.. Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Mischievous dies.  I decided to add some whiskers and i show how i did that in this video on YouTube: 




Now it's time to put it altogether to make my project.  I was so excited that my daughter from CO came to visit and helped put everything together.   In the end i just added a bit more embellishments.
Oh yet another thing happened.. my daughter made on for herself and helped put her sister's project together as well!  I do not have a photo of my daughter's project from CO because she didn't finish hers before she went home.. but her project is this wonderful green and she put glow in the dark embossing powder on her moon!! 

Here is the final YouTube Video showing the 2 finished projects and a tiny demo showing how we used Tim Holtz watercolor pencils!


Here are the same photos in the video:








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!