Saturday, November 12, 2022

Wake Up, It's Christmas - Fairy Hugs - Polar Bear Family

I have so many cards to share this week.. but first i need to catch up on my latest cards!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Polar Bear Family

I think of my parents when i was little and it was Christmas Day.. and i wanted to get up at 4am. I think this little bear is me wanting my parent to wake up!  It's Christmas!!
So to make this card, i started out with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight. I based my scene around the polar bears, so they were stamped first with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne. I colored the Fairy Hugs - Polar Bear family with Prismacolor pencils.  Next i knew i wanted a tree line behind the bears and a mountain in the background.  So i used Fairy Hugs - Rugged Pines.. i stamped them with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne and did some second generation stamping as well. Then i stamped the mountain peak from Fairy Hugs - 2nd Anniversary Set with VersaFine Clair Ink - Morning Mist and i colored them in with Prismacolor pencils.  Last, i used some torn paper and defined some ground/hills using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire and Milled Lavender.  I also purchased two additional sentiment sets and cut them apart to make this sentiment, but you could also mask off the sets and get the same result.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs - Polar Bear Family

Fairy Hugs - Rugged Pines

Fairy Hugs - 2nd Anniversary Set - Special as You Are


Fairy Hugs Sentiment - It's Your Birthday

Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Love at Christmas

Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!