Thursday, November 10, 2022

Winter Wonderland with Fairy Hugs - Dancing Penguins

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

Another card to share with you today!

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

Absolutely love this card.  I have been wanting to use this die i had in my stash and it pairs perfectly with Fairy Hugs - Dancing Penguins!  To start i used a white card stock base and swipped some Distress Oxide - Pumice Stone across the back using my blending brush that was misted with water.  I cut out the Creative Expressions Paper Cut die from Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - WaterShine and tore the bottom for a "snow" affect. I didn't adhere the die until i knew the placement of each penguin.  The penguins were all stamped with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne.  They were colored with Prismacolor pencils. Now i added the die and added some gems to the snowflakes.  At the top of the card, i used Fairy Hugs Stencil - Fairy Snowflakes and Texture Paste with added Fairy Hugs Confetti Glitter Translucent - Pixie Dust. You can seal in the glitter by using - Tim Holtz Collage Medium.  I attached the die with glue and distressed the edges of the card with Distress Oxide - Chipped Sapphire. 
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:






Creative Expressions Paper Cut - Winter Wonderland
 
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!