Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Curiouser and Curiouser with Fairy Hugs - Estrella and Iris

Hello!  Save The Date!

Fairy Hugs - Favorites will be on Create and Craft, November 18 
3pm & 7pm UK time

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - 

For this card,  I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight. Next i stamped the mushrooms (leaving room for Estrella) with VersaFine Clair Ink - Morning Mist. Next i stamped the fairies using VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne. I colored in all of the images with Prismacolor pencils. I added acrylic hologram paint to the fairies wings and sparkly gold gel pen to their wings and clothes. I colored in the spots and stripes on the mushrooms with a white gel pen and added some dots on the base of the large mushrooms. In the end, i made a moon halo using a mask - circle die cut from card stock and Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:







Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!