Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Tutti Designs - Leafy Menorah

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



This is such a beautiful die.  It was created for Hanukkah.  This die comes with the tree of life base and one candle. The base can also be used for  a Halloween candelabra and the candles can be used for birthday cards.  So simple to create this design, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush for the background paper. Next i cut out the Tutti Designs - Leafy Menorah from white card stock.  I cut out 9 candles.  I adhered that to the paper and added gems and sequins at the bottom.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!