Monday, November 14, 2022

Tutti Designs - 764 Love, Joy Peace

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - TumbleShine and Kraft paper.  The TumbleShine paper is the background for the die cut. I diecut Tutti Designs - 764 Holiday Foliage Window out of the Kraft paper.  For edges of the paper i used clear embossing ink and a copper embossing powder. I also used a white gel pen to highlight the foliage/berries on the die cut.  Next, i die cut Tutti Designs - 214 Nesting Stitched Banners and Tutti Designs - 773 Love, Peace, Joy from copper glitter paper. I put it all together as shown and added some sequins and gems.  And i also added gems to the flowers.

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!