Thursday, November 10, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Woodland Door at the North Pole!

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

To start creating this card i started with an 8" x 5" card base.  Next i pulled out all of the acetate/clear pictures of the stamps (comes with each stamp) and "auditioned" them on my card to get an idea of how i wanted to stamp my card.  So first, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Woodland Door as it is my focus for the card. Next, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Fairy Gate, Mini Wooden Path, Lamp Post Cane, Pine Cluster and Mini Hares.  On a separate piece of white card stock i stamped Fairy Hugs - Acorn Corner Post and the holly cluster from Fairy Hugs - Wreath Builder. Everything was stamped using VersaFine Clair - Nocturne except for the "faded" Pine Clusters towards the back.. they were stamped with VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist and also stamped in second generation. Next, i colored the stamps as shown in the photo.  So i needed to add the background before i went further.  I used a circle die to make my moon halo and then i used a torn piece of paper to make the clouds and ground. I used Distress Oxide Ink - Hickory Smoke.  Once that was done, I fussy cut the holly cluster and the Acorn Corner Post that i had colored.  For the Acorn Corner Post, i wanted two arrows going the same way so i fussy cut the bottom and cut off the middle arrow and used the top arrow by fussy cutting it.  I did leave a bit of the bottom arrow post on the top so i could join the two together.  I used my copic liner to write the words, Santa's Work Shop. Both the holly cluster and the post were glued in place. I used Pentel Sparkly Gold gel pen for the gold highlights on the door and lamppost.

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:








Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!