Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Bird Nest

Hello! Save The Date!

Fairy Hugs - Favorites will be on Create and Craft, November 18 

3pm & 7pm UK time

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 


I am using Fairy Hugs - Woodland Door

For this card,  I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight.  Next,  I stamped Fairy Hugs - Woodland Door with VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  Then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Fairy Branches (small) around the door on the side and hanging over the top from the right side using VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  Now, positioned the large Fairy Branch above the door and stamped that with Morning Mist as well.   I stamped Fairy Hugs - Bird Nest and a Fancy bird on the nest edge on the large fairy brand and I also stamped another Fancy Bird on a branch by the door using VersaFine Ink Nocturne.  I stamped the Mini Stone Wall on each side of the door and extended the wall. (the stone wall was made so that you could extend the wall by putting the bricks in the open spaces like a puzzle). Last thing i did was color in the stamps with Prismacolor pencils.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!