Sunday, November 13, 2022

World Cup with Fairy Hugs - Izzu and Jassu & freebie

Hello... just sharing a sports card.
I don't mind sports, but i am really not into sports.  
I learn the simple basics and have been informed that the World Cup Soccer is a big deal.
So thinking about the event i came up with this card.

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Izzu and Jassu (twin dragons)

For this card,  I used white card stock 8" x 5.75".  I stamped the two dragons and the net with VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  Next, i used Distress Oxide - Mowed Lawn and a misted blending brush and covered the background.  I sprayed that with water droplets and heat set it. Then i did a few more layers using Distressed Oxide - Crushed Olive and Pine Needles, but this time i just stamped the ink on my work surface and sprayed the ink, ran my fingers through it to get some droplets and randomly touched the paper to the droplets. I heat set each layer.  I decided to color the dragons with Prismacolor pencils.  I grounded the dragons using a torn piece of paper as a mask and Distress Oxide - Lucky Clover. I added a few more "grounding" lines throughout the background.  Well, i needed a soccer ball, so i die cut a .75" white cardstock and drew in the soccer ball lines.  I distressed the ball with the Distress Oxide, Crushed Olive and Pine Needles.  I distressed the edges with Distress Oxide - Chipped Sapphire.  I sprayed the whole card with water droplets again and heat set it.   After i finished with that i decided i wanted the words, World Cup.  So i made a little banner.  I am sharing that with you below in case you'd like to make this card. I glued each banner piece to the card as shown.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:



World Cup Soccer Banner Freebie
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!