Friday, November 11, 2022

Tutti Designs - 714 Holly Ornament

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I did some snipping on Tutti Designs - 714 Holly Ornament to create a whole new look to the ornament. I cut out the diamond shapes from under the poinsettia and then i replaced it with a solid shape by making a template.  Once i made the template i could use anything to fill in the area.  For this card, i had hand drawn this scene and cut it to fit. Next, i diecut the outside layer that comes with the die from vellum and pasted that to the back of the die with the scene. Now i can paper pieced the poinsettia with a red scrap of paper.  I used a snowflake embossing folder for the background and added a bit of Distress Oxide Ink (red) to the bottom of the card. I glued Tutti Designs - 648 Cones and Branches to the card base leaving the needles without glue. I tucked in the ornament between the two branches with double sided foam tape.

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!