Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Tutti Designs - 151 Fall Leaves Arch

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i wanted to try something new i saw using hexagons.  I saw hexagons turned into a flower.  I think having the right paper makes it really fun.  I stared making my card using Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - RainbowDance and WinkleBush.  I cut out Tutti Designs - 151 Fall Leaves Arch and then i backed it with some paper from the same pack.  From Tutti Designs - 616 Nesting Stitched Hexagons, i cut out hexagon flowers. i cut out 3 - 2"green, 3 - 1.5" peach/pink and 3-1" blue hexagons. Next i folded them in half at the points and then i folded them again in half at the rest of the points.  Next i hand cut slits up to about 1/8" from the center to make the petals.  I hole punched each one and added a brad.  I hand cut a banner to act as the center of the design.  Then i adhered everything to the card base as shown.  I also die cut Tutti Designs - 233 Word Set "thanks" from antique glitter paper to match the center banner strip.

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!